An evening workshop where you'll explore consent and what it means to give and receive mindful, conscious touch. The workshop is for couples and singles.
Improve your personal relationships
Give and receive more pleasure
Explore how to feel and experience more sensational touch
Improve your connection and relationship to your body
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
"Everybody should know these concepts as they are applicable in so many situations, not only in the bedroom."
"I got more confidence asking for what I want and what the other person likes or doesn't like"
"The workshop was an ideal combination of theory & practice. It really brought the Wheel Of Consent to life and helped me to experience the quadrants I'm less familiar with"
"Enjoyable, entertaining and insightful"
* Differing types and qualities of touch, discovering how they feel and which you prefer
* The importance of your "energy body" and how to transmit and receive energy
* How both your intention and attention impacts the touch you give
* How to express your boundaries
* Practice asking for what you want
* Discover and put into practise the "Wheel of Consent (®) " by Dr Betty Martin
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM THIS WORKSHOP
* Embodied practise of touch and consent
* Deeper connection to your body
* Feel relaxed and nourished
* A playful, fun and insightful exploration of touch
* Feel good about yourself and confident in your connections